Our Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, and Conditioning & Agility Coaches are listed below.
Jonathan Kronberg - Director
Coach Jonathan has been involved extensively in basketball, soccer and other sports as a player and a coach for the past 15 years. After High School Jonathan joined the United States Coast Guard. During his training to become a rescue swimmer, Jonathan was invited to try out for the All- Navy Basketball Team in California. He was one of only 25 players across the country, and the only Coast Guardsman ever to be on the team. After Jonathan finished his enlistment he started as an Instructor for One on One, while attending school in Chicago. Shortly there after he was approved to expand the programs to Michigan and Colorado.
Jonathan's dedication to youth athletics, plus his years as a player and coach, give him the experience necessary to provide quality programs to schools throughout Michigan and Colorado. Jonathan currently plays in many different competitive leagues throughout Michigan and continues to expand his knowledge, and skill, for his two favorite sports; Basketball and Soccer!
Throughout the year Jonathan offers private lessons throughout Michigan for both basketball and soccer. If interested please contact him at email@example.com or call at 734-531-7886
Steve Koski - Assisant Director (Lead Strength, Conditioning, Agility, & Football Coach)
Steve brings over 20 years of coaching and training to the One on One team. Throughout his athletic career as a basketball, football, and track star he developed a passion for strength, conditioning, and agility training. Even when he was in the Air Force, his Unit Commander asked him to lead the entire fitness program for his 500 member unit. After the military, Steve went on to the University of Michigan to pursue a degree in Movement Science. After graduating, Steve was selected to work for the Strength and Conditioning staff at the University of Michigan. Steve specifically helped train the Women's Softball and the Michigan Football Teams.
Steve's experience, passion, and knowledge of strength training, speed and agility, core strengthening, power, balance, and injury prevention are a few of the fundamentals that he incorporates into every program we run!
Dennis Salomon -
Coach Dennis leads our private and group clinics for Soccer. He brings over 20 years of playing experience from Olympic Development Teams, All-State honors in High School, All-Conference in College, and even professional experience in Germany. Below are just a few of his accomplishments.
- Four year Starter of Francis Marion University soccer team.
- Voted Team Captain of the 2002 FMU soccer team.
- Awarded the Jerry W. Wilson Most Valuable Player award in 2002 for FMU soccer.
- All Peach Belt Conference team/ All NSCAA Southeast Region Selection 2002.
- All Peach Belt Tournament team in 2000-2002.
Dennis’ dedications to youth athletics, plus his years as a player and coach, give him the experience necessary to provide quality instruction to players of all levels! Contact us today to schedule a group or private lesson at 734-531-7886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brad Lyons -
Coach Brad has been a coach for One on One for the last 2 years! He brings over 18 years of playing experience from Olympic Development Teams, All-State honors in High School, All-Conference, and All District. Below highlights a few more of his accomplishments:
- All-State honorable mention
- All District.
- Holds record for most goals in a career/ Season
- Michigan Rush-
- State Champ 2008
- State Runner up 2009
- Livonia Meteors-(2005-2007)
- Siena Heights University
- Concordia University Ann Arbor
- Sophomore year-Captain,Starter, Player of the week
- Junior year- Captain, Starter
Michigan Premier Soccer League
- Dearborn Stars S.C (2012)
Basketball Instructors- Women Coaches
Jaye Peterson - Women's Basketball Coach
Coach Jaye is one of our newest coaches and we are beyond excited to her on board! She has been helping basketball players reach their goals for over 15 years! Coach Jaye will lead our private and group clinics for our female basketball players! Below highlights a few of her accomplishments throughout her coaching and playing experience.
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2001
- M.A., The Ohio State University, 2002
- Physical Education Teacher
Basketball Coaching Career:
- Huron High, Ann Arbor, MI 2004-Present Assistant Women’s Varsity 129-55
- Scarlett Middle, Ann Arbor, MI 2004-2007 Head Boys’ 8th & Girls’ 8th 30-12
- South High, Columbus, OH 2002-2003 Head Women’s Varsity 5-15
- Huron High, Ann Arbor, MI 99/01, 04/06 Head Women’s JV 38-42
Basketball Coaching Achievements:
- SEC Conference Champions: 2010, 2011, 2012
- District Champions: 2003, 2009, 2010, 2012
- Regional Champions: 2012
- State Semifinalist: 2012
Basketball Playing Experience & Achievements
- Ludington High, Ludington, MI 1992-1996 Guard/Forward
- 3-year varsity starter, team captain
- 2-year all conference
- 2-year academic scholar athlete
- Conference Champions: 1993, 1994, 1995
- District Champions: 1994, 1995
- Regional Champions: 1995
- State Quarterfinalist: 1995
Erin Short - Volleyball Coach
Erin is currently a player on the Eastern Michigan Volleyball Team. Last year she appeared in all 32 matches and 120 sets…Totaled 230 kills and 96 assists...Recorded 225 digs and 83 total blocks...Set a single match career-high in attack attempts at Notre Dame when she had 39 (Aug. 26)...Tallied single match career-highs of six total blocks and seven assists at Kent State (Nov. 5)...Held a .583 hitting percentage against Morgan State for her best career performance (Sept. 16)...Picked up 14 digs against Western Michigan for a career-best (Sept. 23)...2010: Named to the Mid-American Conference All-Freshman Team…Played in 35 matches, totaling 129 sets played…Tallied a .556 attack percentage versus Buffalo (Oct. 22)…Recorded a season-high 15 kills versus Ball State (Nov. 5)…Dished out six assists versus Northern Illinois (Nov. 19)…Led the team recording three service aces at Bucknell (Sept. 3)…Ranked third on the team in assists and blocks tallying 62 and 67, respectively, on the season…Recorded 260 kills, good for fourth on the team…High School: Named to the 2009-10 Under Armour Girls High School Honorable Mention All-America Team by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA)...Four-year letter winner at Orrville High School in Orrville, Ohio...Holds school records for the most kills in career with 1,160, while ranking second in career digs with 1,006...A senior captain, was named the Ohio Cardinal Conference Player of the Year as well as picking up first-team All-District and All-State honors...During her senior campaign, racked up 364 kills, 209 digs, 31 total blocks and 27 service aces...As a junior, Short led the squad in kills and was second in digs en route to picking up first team All-Conference, All-District and All-State accolades. In the off season, she garnered USA Volleyball All-American honors and was on the club team that finished second at the Junior Olympic Nationals.
Coach Erin is a valuable asset to the One on One Team and we are excited to have her on board!
Megan Crawshaw - Volleyball Coach
Megan is currently a sophomore at Eastern Michigan University. She is one of the top Middle Hitters on the team and has received numerous awards. Below are a few stats on her experience.
- Height: 6'1
- Position: Middle Hitter
- Years of Experience: 7
- Club Volleyball: Dead Frog Volleyball (3 years)
- High School Volleyball: Varsity (4 years)
High School/Club: Most Improved Player (2007), Best Offensive (2009, 2010), Regional Team (2009,2010), First Team All Conference & All Area (2009, 2010), MVP (2010) Team Received Third at AAU Nationals in 2011.
College: Named to the All Mac Freshman Team, started as a freshman
- Mattawan High School: Var. Camp (9-12 gd) 2 yrs. Middle School Camp (6-8 gd) 6 yrs. Elementary Camp (3-5 gd) 6 yrs.
- Dead Frog: Youth Camp (3-5 gd) 2 yrs. Middle School Camp (6-8 gd) 2 yrs.
- Eastern Michigan Univ.: Individual Camp (6-12 gd) 1 yr. Middle Setter Camp (6-12 gd) 1 yr.
- Oakland Univ.: Team Camp (JV & V teams) 1 yr.